Saturday, February 7, 2015

Busy mum lactation cookies recipe





Previously read about lactation cookies online and since I am breastfeeding little princess, I ordered the special ingredients needed from amazon. Golden flaxseeds and lecithin granules. But taking care of 3 kids = tired and lazy mum. So I improvised the cookies and brought oatmeal cookies premix and just added the 'extra ingredients' to the dough, mix well and bake according to instructions. Tadaa! Lactation cookies within 20 mins including baking time. And the cookies taste great! My boys love them too.

Dun ask me how many tablespoons of the seeds and granules I added, cause I just poured them in happily.

Effectiveness of this cookies? Not sure as I currently only latch on for my girl, so cant measure the amount of bm I had. But my little princess is getting chubbier n chubbier and ahem... should be enough and they tastes great, so who cares? Better than spending lots of $$ on the cookies sold online right?

If you tried it do leave a comment and let me know what you think of it?

Thanks for dropping by!
XOXO
Ashley
 
So far I have tried 2 flavors of cookie premix: oatmeal and oatmeal chocolate chips. The second one tastes awesome (cause of the choco of course) while the first one seems less fattening and healthier.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment